Friday, June 11, 2010

Scared

You know I've been thinking, how in the world am I going to handle things when Luke is gone overseas?!? I'm having a hard time with him being gone now and he is in the states still! I am going to be a nervous wreck whenever he has to be deployed! I don't like it at all that he will have to go over there but that is what happens when you sign up with the military at times like these! We have no choice now! I just hope that maybe I can be done with school by the time he has to go out so that I will be working and the kids will be in school and that would keep our days completely busy....the night time is when things will be hard for me going to bed alone night after night while my husband is out doing God knows what! I will just have to pray extra hard for him and his platoon to be as safe as possible. Luke was telling me that some of his buddies are not being shipped out till 2012, so I hope that we get to be one of those lucky ones to wait that long.....Oh, today Luke got to demonstrate for a training video for the special forces!!! How exciting is that?!?! He will get to be a star for a few short minutes!! hahahahaha........well I have to go take care of Vannah right now....she did not take a nap and she is cranky!! eeeeee....till next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment